WE THINK YOU’LL LIKE WORKING HERE!
There’s a lot to love about working with us. Self-motivated people thrive in our energetic creative atmosphere, because their idea could be the next great innovation. We’re always looking for enterprising employees, contact us today!
Eventlink® is the best-in-class event scheduling software for schools’ athletic departments and main office. Eventlink® includes e-contracts, online stores, camp registrations, and messaging. The Eventlink® app has over 100,000 users..
As School Datebooks continues to print datebooks for schools around the world, SDI Innovations is also part of the digital future. Eventlink® coordinates a robust collection of times, dates, contracts and contacts for our customers, allowing them to schedule their days and nights as they see fit. A combination of market knowledge, connections, and willingness to invest in the future make Eventlink® a powerful brand for the company.
BACKEND DEVELOPER – EVENTLINK
Lafayette, IN or Remote
Eventlink® is one of those unicorns you hear about on message boards. Super niche, super popular, with a hockey-stick growth curve up to the right. Our growing team is looking to add a Back End Developer immediately.
Are you a top-notch .Net programmer with at least 3 years of professional experience in .NET ecosystem? Eventlink® might be a good fit if these other aspects fit your background as well.
This Backend Engineer position will have varied responsibilities, including:
- Designing, implementing, and troubleshooting .NET services including a web API
- Communicating and coordinating with UI developers and product owner
- Contributing API and product documentation
- Participating in code reviews
- Identifying and fixing performance and scalability issues
- Migrating custom ASP.NET handler routes to ASP.NET Core controllers
- Assisting in Azure hosting decision making and occasional troubleshooting
- Expanding coverage of automated testing
Your experience should also include:
- More than 3 years of experience using a relational database
- Experience with web technologies
- Demonstrated ability to take an idea from design to implementation; and the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
It would be great if you have experience with Entity Framework Core, ASP.NET Core, SQL Server, Azure, and Docker.
We’re looking to fill this position immediately. Please submit your cover letter and resume so we can get started!