WE THINK YOU’LL LIKE WORKING HERE!
There’s a lot to love about working with us. Self-motivated people thrive in our energetic creative atmosphere, because their idea could be the next great innovation. We’re always looking for enterprising employees, contact us today!
STEM Education Works creates and sells STEM curriculum and accompanying robotics and equipment to help schools deliver quality STEM Education.
SDI Innovations realized there was a need for easy-to-teach, interactive and fun STEM programs that came with a focused and adaptable curriculum. STEM Education Works’ curriculum was created in partnership with Purdue University and has combined standards-aligned STEM curriculum with high-quality robotics to empower students in grades 6 to 12. The teacher-designed, industry-aligned curriculum delivers authentic learning opportunities to students, bridging the gap between student outcomes and workforce development needs
Professional Learning Specialist – STEM Education Works
STEM Education Works is an education technology and curriculum company headquartered in Lafayette, Indiana. We are on a mission to put best in class STEM resources in the hands of every single student and teacher across the country. We work directly with schools, teachers, and educational organizations to provide hands-on learning experiences to prepare students for the future of work.
STEM Education Works is offering a unique opportunity to join a growing company and play a leading role in our continued development as a Professional Learning Specialist.
You will work in person and virtually with customers to facilitate high-quality Professional Development and consulting services to educational stakeholders to promote best practices with STEM Education Works solutions and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
You will also work in partnership with internal stakeholders to maximize team success.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
You will provide professional training and implementation of STEM curriculum and technologies to prepare internal and external stakeholders for future success. You’ll be working with our team to:
- Provide on-site and remote professional learning for new and current users of STEM Education Works products to ensure customer success.
- Provide technical expertise and training to colleagues.
- Assist with pilot implementation of new product and curriculum offerings to determine validity, feedback, and value.
- Maintain accurate records and complete all required documentation.
- Provide virtual, onsite, or hybrid hands-on workshops and webinars supporting educators.
- Remain up to date on new functionality of all services, products, and curriculum in the STEM Education portfolio.
- Attend conferences and interact with conference attendees in the STEM Education Works exhibitor booth.
- Connect with educators in various outreach events to increase awareness and usage of STEM Education Works products.
- Partner with the Account Executives in pre-sales customer conversations exploring solution opportunities to recommend both programs and services.
- Collaborate with Account Executives, Customer Success, and peers to understand client needs and transfer knowledge to pre-sales and post-sales assignments.
- Provide feedback on existing products and curriculum.
- Up to 25% travel may be required.
YOU MAY BE A GOOD FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Education or related field
- Classroom and/or educational experience
- Ability to conduct presentations to a wide variety of audiences
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have a passion for technology and education, and a deep understanding of the needs facing teachers, schools, and students
- Project management experience and you are excited to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Strong computer skills and a willingness to learn and grow
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Matching Program
- Paid Holidays
- PTO (Personal Time Off)
- On-Site Workout Facility
- Annual Bonus Opportunities
- Ongoing Training
- Employee Recognition Program
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.