WE THINK YOU’LL LIKE WORKING HERE!
There’s a lot to love about working with us. Self-motivated people thrive in our energetic creative atmosphere, because their idea could be the next great innovation. We’re always looking for enterprising employees, contact us today!
STEM Education Works creates and sells STEM curriculum and accompanying robotics and equipment to help schools deliver quality STEM Education.
SDI Innovations realized there was a need for easy-to-teach, interactive and fun STEM programs that came with a focused and adaptable curriculum. STEM Education Works’ curriculum was created in partnership with Purdue University and has combined standards-aligned STEM curriculum with high-quality robotics to empower students in grades 6 to 12. The teacher-designed, industry-aligned curriculum delivers authentic learning opportunities to students, bridging the gap between student outcomes and workforce development needs.
Production Assistant – STEM Education Works
STEM Education Works is an education technology and curriculum start-up in Lafayette, Indiana. We are on a mission to put best in class STEM resources in the hands of every single student and teacher across the country. We work directly with schools, teachers, and educational organizations to provide hands-on learning experiences to prepare students for the future of work.
STEM Education Works is offering a unique opportunity to join a growing company and play a vital role in our continued development as a Production Assistant.
In this assignment you will perform a wide variety of tasks to ensure a timely flow of production and STEM kit assembly activities. You will be responsible for managing inventory for kits and subassemblies.
- Maintain and manage inventory for kit assemblies
- Coordinate assigned operations, and stocking of supplies and raw materials.
- Assemble components of various STEM kits for education.
- Ensure that all processes are being followed in the completion of work tasks.
- Audit work processes and products to confirm production specifications are met.
- Ensure that safety procedures are followed.
JOB SPECIFIC SKILLS:
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to multi-task in diverse, fast paced work environment
- Desire to work in a start-up environment and learn new things
- Computer skills to manage inventory software
Hours: Part-Time 15-20 hours per week
Interested candidates should apply using the form below: