WE THINK YOU’LL LIKE WORKING HERE!
There’s a lot to love about working with us. Self-motivated people thrive in our energetic creative atmosphere, because their idea could be the next great innovation. We’re always looking for enterprising employees, contact us today!
As the parent company, SDI Innovations has many areas that help facilitate the success of all our ‘client’ brands and companies.
Our Marketing and Creative Services, I.T., Manufacturing, and Product Development departments are all key components to the force that drives all our brands.
Graphic Designer with Video Production – Marketing
We’re looking for a graphic/video designer who wants to help take all our marketing to the next level. Someone who wants to help grow all our brands and can deftly navigate multiple projects, shifting priorities, and horrible handwriting … all while maintaining design integrity, accuracy, and consistency. Our new designer should also be passionate about video/photography to fill a growing need here, and they should still have some experience in the big three Adobe CC apps — maybe it’s asking too much, but we just want to weed out the pretenders.
As part of our Creative Services team, the Graphic/Video Designer will help grow all our brands. You’ll design and maintain tons of content that includes STEM curriculum and student planners; as well as fashionable bullet journals, notebooks, adult coloring materials, and everything in between. We sell a lot of B-to-B, but also on Amazon, Etsy, and our own e-commerce sites … you could even design the next viral sensation! Along with designing content, you’ll also be part of producing product videos, video testimonials, and promotional videos for our brands.
Here’s the stuff HR made us include about what you’d be doing with us:
- Receive work assignments from creative services manager based on current needs, your experience, and your particular strengths in design, advertising, or communication.
- Create new products to generate sales for various brands.
- Update existing products to increase sales.
- Participate in marketing, product development and advertising strategy creation.
- Manage and maintain graphic files, including photos, logos, and art.
- Develop and/or coordinate multimedia packages for particular assignments.
- Contribute to planning of digital and print projects, as dictated by the assignment, and monitor roll-out of the project and check for success level at conclusion.
- Develop draft product and advertising text and layouts as part of campaign materials and presents to director of marketing for review and approval.
- Review all product lines for accuracy and reviews for enhancement. Revise and maintain product files.
- Design internal and external implementation materials such as user’s guides, how-to manuals, and internal product guides.
- Create and produce product videos, testimonials, and promotional videos for all brands.
Other things that are important:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Graphic Design or related field
- 1+ year of full-time experience in graphic design preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, with a very good knowledge of InDesign
- A great eye for small details and ability to solve design problems quickly
- Strong communication, professionalism, and ability to work without a lot of direction
- Portfolio of professional work
So, if you’re looking to join a team that thrives on coming up with cool things and figuring out how to get them done, apply today! (Include a portfolio llink – we need to see what kind of game you have!)