WE THINK YOU’LL LIKE WORKING HERE!
There’s a lot to love about working with us. Self-motivated people thrive in our energetic creative atmosphere, because their idea could be the next great innovation. We’re always looking for enterprising employees, contact us today!
STEM Education Works creates and sells STEM curriculum and accompanying robotics and equipment to help schools deliver quality STEM Education.
SDI Innovations realized there was a need for easy-to-teach, interactive and fun STEM programs that came with a focused and adaptable curriculum. STEM Education Works’ curriculum was created in partnership with Purdue University and has combined standards-aligned STEM curriculum with high-quality robotics to empower students in grades 6 to 12. The teacher-designed, industry-aligned curriculum delivers authentic learning opportunities to students, bridging the gap between student outcomes and workforce development needs.
Customer Success Specialist – STEM Education Works
Lafayette, IN or Remote
STEM Education Works is an education technology and curriculum start-up in Lafayette, Indiana. We are on a mission to put best in class STEM resources in the hands of every single student and teacher across the country. We work directly with schools, teachers, and educational organizations to provide hands-on learning experiences to prepare students for the future of work.
STEM Education Works is offering a unique opportunity to join a growing company and play a leading role in our continued development as a Customer Success Specialist.
You will guide customers through the onboarding process and beyond. This includes working in partnership with our sales, curriculum and professional development team to ensure a smooth handoff post sale and you will take over as the primary contact for our customers to coordinate curriculum account set up, training schedules, and continued support. You will coordinate all activities with our team and customers to ensure their experience with STEM Education Works exceeds their expectations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
You will be a part of providing STEM curriculum and technologies to districts, teachers, and out-of-school programs that will engage students and prepare them for future success. You’ll be working with our team to:
- Assist the sales and curriculum team to coordinate program and curriculum implementation from post-sales throughout the lifecycle of the relationship.
- Call customers to familiarize them with the onboarding process to help them successfully adopt our products and ensure they meet their specific goals.
- Connect education partners to support resources to increase awareness and usage of STEM Education Works products.
- Process online orders and build relationships with new customers.
- Send information to customers including confirmation emails, revised contracts, quotes, and various correspondence as needed.
- Maintain customer database by entering notes on all customer interactions, enter contracts, and keep profile updated with current customer contact information
- Manage current portfolio of Design and Innovation Studios to keep them updated on training opportunities and new products.
YOU MAY BE A GOOD FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience in, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another customer-facing role
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Have a passion for technology and education, and a deep understanding of the needs facing teachers, schools, and students
- Project management experience and you are excited to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Strong computer skills and a willingness to learn and grow
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Matching Program
- Paid Holidays
- PTO (Personal Time Off)
- On-Site Workout Facility
- Annual Bonus Opportunities
- Ongoing Training
- Employee Recognition Program
Interested candidates should apply using the form below: