WE THINK YOU’LL LIKE WORKING HERE!
There’s a lot to love about working with us. Self-motivated people thrive in our energetic creative atmosphere, because their idea could be the next great innovation. We’re always looking for enterprising employees, contact us today!
School Datebooks designs, sells, prints, and delivers standard and custom planning calendars for students kindergarten through college.
The company is the flagship company under the SDI Innovations umbrella. Started in 1985, with a handful of Lafayette, IN-area schools, School Datebooks has blossomed to over 18,000 customers across the United States and 23 other countries. Laser focus on product and efficiency has kept School Datebooks strong for the past 38 years.
Cover Assistant (Seasonal)
March 13, 2023
Position will end on or around July 7, 2023
March 13-April 7: 12-15 hours/week
April 10-June 16: 30 hours/week
June 19-July 7: 20 hours/week
The Cover Assistant seasonal position will be housed in our Bellingham, WA office.
- Creating datebook covers (from template designs) for hundreds of customers based on their specifications
- Modifying our datebook cover templates to create mock-ups for customers who request them
- Maintaining efficiency and organization in a fast-paced environment
- Using strong attention to detail when reviewing the covers for print approval (Quality Control)
- Communicating professionally and respectfully with team members and other employees to help serve our customers and resolve problems, primarily through written communication
- Navigating our database and updating information accurately
Adobe InDesign and Photoshop experience is needed. Illustrator is a plus, but not necessary. Must also be comfortable working with Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
$16 to $18 an hour.