WE THINK YOU’LL LIKE WORKING HERE!
There’s a lot to love about working with us. Self-motivated people thrive in our energetic creative atmosphere, because their idea could be the next great innovation. We’re always looking for enterprising employees, contact us today!
As the parent company, SDI Innovations has many areas that help facilitate the success of all our ‘client’ brands and companies.
Our Marketing and Creative Services, I.T., Manufacturing, and Product Development departments are all key components to the force that drives all our brands.
COPYWRITER – FULL TIME
We’re looking for a copywriter … one who bristles at typos and obsesses over their own social media posts. One who would rather take a kick to the shin than hear the words “supposeably” or “irregardless.” And, if you’re not pro-Oxford comma, stop reading.
We need someone who can write for many different audiences and in many forms. Someone who wants to be part of our internal agency, is a grammar expert, and can read terrible handwriting.
We also need:
- Excellent language proficiency
- Above average communication skills (including active listening skills)
- Media, sales, and marketing knowledge
- Project management, content management, and multi-tasking expertise
It’s essential that you’re able to:
- Develop marketing workflows including content for landing pages, blogs posts, email blasts, and whitepapers.
- Create content for print ads, direct mail pieces, sales packets, catalogs, and promotional and instructional video scripts
- Create content for web pages, social media updates, infographics, and paid search ads integrating keywords and phrases into online content
- Create, curate, and organize educational content for all product lines
- Write and distribute HR listings, press releases, and other corporate communications
- Stay on top of current marketing trends (particularly online marketing trends)
- Contribute to editorial calendar development for marketing clients
- Participate in content strategy meetings with clients and teammates
The best candidates will have a degree in marketing, journalism or something similar with proven work experience as a copywriter or similar role with a portfolio of writing projects. Programming and general marketing experience is a plus.