WE THINK YOU’LL LIKE WORKING HERE!
There’s a lot to love about working with us. Self-motivated people thrive in our energetic creative atmosphere, because their idea could be the next great innovation. We’re always looking for enterprising employees, contact us today!
COPYWRITER – FULL TIME
We’re looking for a copywriter … one who bristles at typos and obsesses over their own social media posts. One who would rather take a kick to the shin than hear the words “supposeably” or “irregardless.” And, if you’re not pro-Oxford comma, stop reading.
We need someone who can write for many different audiences and in many forms. Someone who wants to be part of our internal agency, is a grammar expert, and can read terrible handwriting.
We also need:
- Excellent language proficiency
- Above average communication skills (including active listening skills)
- Media, sales, and marketing knowledge
- Project management, content management, and multi-tasking expertise
It’s essential that you’re able to:
- Develop marketing workflows including content for landing pages, blogs posts, email blasts, and whitepapers.
- Create content for print ads, direct mail pieces, sales packets, catalogs, and promotional and instructional video scripts
- Create content for web pages, social media updates, infographics, and paid search ads integrating keywords and phrases into online content
- Create, curate, and organize educational content for all product lines
- Write and distribute HR listings, press releases, and other corporate communications
- Stay on top of current marketing trends (particularly online marketing trends)
- Contribute to editorial calendar development for marketing clients
- Participate in content strategy meetings with clients and teammates
The best candidates will have a degree in marketing, journalism or something similar with proven work experience as a copywriter or similar role with a portfolio of writing projects. Programming and general marketing experience is a plus.